(from Lorraine Pascale’s ‘Home Cooking Made Easy’)
Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan/390f/Gas 6
- 100g dried breadcrumbs (either make your own or you can buy them from supermarkets)
- 4 skinless salmon filets
- 1.5 tbsp soft brown sugar
- zest of 2-3 limes and juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- knob of butter
- bunch fresh parsley chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, sugar, lime zest, butter, mustard and parsley together with the seasoning.
Place the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish. Divide the topping between the four salmon fillets and press well on top.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the salmon thickness and your doneness preference. You can squeeze over the lime juice if you wish at this point.
Serve with seasonal roasted vegetables or new potatoes and broccoli – or whatever you wish!